|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 12 cm x 5 cm|
- Choose Total Support® Original Insoles for moderate physical activities and most sports.
Total Support ® Tenology USA Patented
With American Podiatrist Medical Association (APMA) Approval
Are you having the problem below :
1. Flat Feet
2. Heel Pain
3. Arch Pain
4. Knee Pain
5. Back Pain
6. Plantar Fasciitis
Spenco is here to help.
Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but thats where the similarity ends: Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature our patented 3-POD® Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronationa common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain. Spenco® Total Support® Insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year. Total Support® Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
The Shape That Feels Great®.
1. 3-POD System
- Promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones:
- Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation
- Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
2. Semi-Rigid Stability Cradle
- provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride
3. Custom EVA Layer
- Conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
4. Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth
- Helps prevent blisters and control odor
5. Metatarsal Arch Support
- Offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
6. Grooved PU Forefoot Crash Pad
- Aligns with the metatarsal heads to provide premium cushioning and support to the ball-of-foot
7. First Ray Drop Zone
- Allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
8. Forefoot Perforations
- Increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort
Insole 1 2 3 4 5
US Women 5-6.5 Men 6-7.5 Men 8-9.5 Men 10-11.5 Men 12-13.5
Women 7-8.5 Women 9-10.5 Women 11-12.5
UK 4-5 5-6 7-8 9-10 11-12
EU 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 44-46
CM 22-23 24-25 25-26 26-27 27-28
For half sizes order the next size down.
For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.