|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 6 cm x 5 cm|
- Semi-Flexible Orthotic Arch Support for Stability
Total Support ®Tenology USA Patented
American Podiatrist Medical Association (APMA) Approval
Are you having these problems?
1. Flat Feet
2. Heel Pain
3. Arch Pain
4. Knee Pain
5. Back Pain
6. Plantar Fasciitis
Spenco is here to help.
All the features of our Total Support® Original in a thinner, ultra-light insole. TPR Gel air grid pods and forefoot pad. Perfect for low-volume or minimal running shoes. Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but thats where the similarity ends: Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature our patented 3-POD® Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronationa common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain. Spenco® Total Support® Insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year.
Total Support® Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
The Shape That Feels Great®
1. 3-POD System promotes healthy biomechanics
- Absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones:
- Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation
- Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
2. TPU Semi-Flexible Stability Cradle
- Provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and increased flexibility for comfort through the stride
3. Custom EVA Layer
- Conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
4. Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth
- Helps prevent blisters and control odor
5. Metatarsal Arch Support
- Offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
6. TPR Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad
- Utilizes air pockets to compliment TPR cushioning material to optimum ball-of-foot cushioning in a low-
7.First Ray Drop Zone
-Allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
-Increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort
Insole 1 2 3 4 5
US Women 5-6.5 Men 6-7.5 Men 8-9.5 Men 10-11.5 Men 12-13.5
Women 7-8.5 Women 9-10.5 Women 11-12.5
UK 4-5 5-6 7-8 9-10 11-12
EU 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 44-46
CM 22-23 24-25 25-26 26-27 27-28
For half sizes order the next size down.
For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.